About Me

ERIE, PA, United States
I moved to Erie in 2009 and I had my gastric bypass surgery in 2010. These are my struggles and my thoughts.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bosco's Bar & Resturant 1-22-2011

Bosco's Bar
Owner- Gary and Jean
136 Lincoln Avenue
Meadville PA 16335
814.336.2007

We went on Saturday to hang out with Chris' co-workers and families. WYNP. We were in the back at a long table and shelly brought cake she had made. The setting was real nice and friendly. We were there at 3pm and it was quiet, well as quiet as 10 kids and 10 adults can be. lol.

The Menu:
Michele- 2 dozen hot wings - $15
Rebecca- Bowl of Sauteed Mussels - $9
William- Chicken Dippers Basket- $7 (love the shoe string fries with skin)
Heather(ME)-Chef Salad -$8(substituted mozzarella cheese for sharp)
Chris- nothing ended up with Rebecca's mussels and half of my huge salad.

When people hear that it is a bar, i know they expect "bar food". That is not what this place is like. Awesome food for great prices. Plus you can wear your work clothes.
I love Bosco's
if Kendra is there ask for a Kendra Special - little bit of everything drink

No comments:

Post a Comment